Tuesday 26 March 2013

Grease Rehearsal 19th March

Today we had another run through of Act 2 to ensure it was perfect!

I think today went well, the most successful thing we did today, in my opinion, was sort out the high school dance scene. In last weeks rehearsal it had no energy and didn't feel like a dance at all. However this week, we choreographed the scene and it looks so much better for it. Our energy levels were pretty good today which helped a lot. The most important thing during the dance scene is to simply never stop moving and keep up the movement. Whilst dancing the Hand Jive, we found that the new backing track is quite different to the one we used whilst choreographing the song so we need to rectify that and perhaps even find a different backing track.

How my Character has developed:
My character hasn't developed much sice last week as we're working on the same scenes. However, I feel like the more confident I am getting with my lines, the more i am able to get into character and play Doody much stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment