Thursday 11 October 2012

Kim- Production Arts 11th October 2012

 In todays lesson we did presentations, wrote mind maps about ideas for Snow Queen and came upstairs to the computer room to find set ideas and make up/costume ideas for our performance of Snow Queen.

 First of all, we did our presentations of the chosen part of theatre we had researched- I did lighting. I spoke about all the different qualifications you can get in Theatre Lighting, what abilities you need in order to be a lighting engineer and also how much lighting engineers earn over the course of a year. I now need to research a particular job and find out what their day to day jobs are.

 When we came upstairs to find set, costume and make up ideas for the Snow Queen, I went on my pinterest account with Abbey and we found lots of cool stuff.

Here is an idea for Snow Queen make up:


Here is an idea for the Snow Queen's crown, its made of chicken wire and beads:

Here is a costume idea for the crow: 


Here is balloons we could use for the set and a mask idea for Snow Queen: 





The rest of my Snow Queen ideas: https://pinterest.com/josephgibbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment